<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7534125595703182843?origin\x3dhttp://thepath-inlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




life; links!; memories


Beyond me



Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Comment and I'll give you an alphabet.
Then, you have to list ten things you love that begin with that alphabet.
Afterward, post this on your LiveJournal/Blogger and give out some alphabets of your own.
i have been given a "S" by sam.
watever((:

1. slippers!!
2. soup
3. sweets
4. sam((:
5. skates(:
6. stuffed toys
7. salads??
8. sandwiches
9. shampoo??!!
10. shuttlecock??

okay. u can see how despo i got.
making someone whose sick think like tt.
tsk tsk.
hahaha
kidding((:

-

-sam


ANYWAY.

SDIJX was sick today, so she didn't come for training, which was sad-
Wait-
Shouldn't I be feeling happy that she didn't turn up?

I KID, I KID.

I missed Jia Xin. (Really and truthfully, no matter how irritating her tumbler is or how awkwardly she runs.)

GET WELL SOON FRIEND!
I NEED A VICTIM TO MY TEASING!


-

SAM MISSED ME WHEN I JUST MET UP WITH HER ONLY YESTERDAY!!!
HAHA.
i still dont understand in what way do i run unaturally.
i shall make sam demostrate for me tom((:
yes, sam.
YES.
MY VOLCANO ROCK((:
i want volcano rock((:
yay.
i love you<3