Beyond me
AND I SHOULD HAVE WATCHED HSM WITH THEM BY NOW.
n if jae went to bugis too,
we might have met,
maybe even be watching hsm in the same theatre!!!
hahaha.
so cool!(:
but everything was cancelled.
walao.
so i m rotting away here-_-"
I WANNA GET AWAY FROM THE HOUSE.
-
i miss you.
i really do...
-
i m really looking 4ward to making choco with looi etc.
we are gonna try(:
ohhhh.
valentines!!!
here i come(:
i m still overly excited with the fact that i posted pictures.
omg.
there is smthing seriously wrong with me.
watevr.
-
i m seriously troubled.
i dont know why.
):
-
er.
i think i just ate/drank a little dilluted detergent.
all thanks to my bro.
oh shit.
watever.
i dont really seem to care though.
:O
haha.
-
Monday, October 27, 2008
I AM SUPPOSED TO BE AT BUGIS NOW WITH MY JUNIORS.AND I SHOULD HAVE WATCHED HSM WITH THEM BY NOW.
n if jae went to bugis too,
we might have met,
maybe even be watching hsm in the same theatre!!!
hahaha.
so cool!(:
but everything was cancelled.
walao.
so i m rotting away here-_-"
I WANNA GET AWAY FROM THE HOUSE.
-
i miss you.
i really do...
-
i m really looking 4ward to making choco with looi etc.
we are gonna try(:
ohhhh.
valentines!!!
here i come(:
i m still overly excited with the fact that i posted pictures.
omg.
there is smthing seriously wrong with me.
watevr.
-
i m seriously troubled.
i dont know why.
):
-
er.
i think i just ate/drank a little dilluted detergent.
all thanks to my bro.
oh shit.
watever.
i dont really seem to care though.
:O
haha.
-