<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7534125595703182843?origin\x3dhttp://thepath-inlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




life; links!; memories


Beyond me



Tuesday, October 21, 2008
haiz.
today promo day.
dun need go sch.
i wanna say this:

I AM SERIOUSLY ROTTING AWAY AT HOME.

i used to loveee weekends,
but now i hate it.
cose i will be bored with nothing to do.
at least in sch i got my frens wif meeeeee.
(:

-

i dunno wats wrong with me yester.
in the morning goin to bus stop
keep saying fuck.
then in sch keep saying bloody.
then durin trg keep saying bloody n shit.
wth la.
whats wrong with me??
HAHAHAHA(:

-

oh wells.
i m seriously bored at homeee.
i wonder will i ever die of boredom durin the hols.
imagine(:
if i alr like tt, then hols can dieeeee rite?!

-

DO YOU EVEN KNOW TT YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE BITCH?
IF I EVER GET A CHANCE,
I WILL USE ALL THE VULGAR WORDS I KNOW ON YOU.
GO GET A LIFE K.
U GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO IS IT?!
SO FREE UNTIL U WANNA GO ___________,
THEN ____________.
GOSSIP LA.
______ LA.
EVEN MY _____ FIND WHAT U
R DOIN RETARDED.

I M TELLING YOU THIS.
DUN GO TOO FAR.
COSE IF U REALLY MAKE ME GO SO ANGRY UNTIL
I REACH MY LIMIT,
I MIGHT JUST COME UP TO U ONE DAY
N BEAT YOU UP.
N LET ME TELL YOU THIS,
WEN I REACH TT LIMIT N START BEATING PPL,
I CANT STOP.
DUN BELIEVE??
I CAN BE SCARY.
GO ASK MY BRO.
BUT IF U R NICE TO ME,
I WONT DO ANYTHING TO U.

SO HERE I M WARNING YOU,
DUN PUSH ME OFF MY LIMIT,
COSE I WOULNT EVEN WANNA TOUCH A
FILTHY BITCHY SHIT LIKE YOU.

-

fine.
i feel so unappreciated,
after all my effort.

-

i love you.
i miss you.
see ya soon<3

-

i never ever wanna part with you...