<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7534125595703182843?origin\x3dhttp://thepath-inlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




life; links!; memories


Beyond me



Monday, October 27, 2008
AS PROMISED(:


[x] I am shorter than 5'4.
[x] I think I'm ugly sometimes.
[ ] I have many scars.
[ ] I tan easily.
[ ] I wish my hair was a different color.
[ ] I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
[ ] I have a tattoo.
[x] I am self-conscious about my appearance.
[ ] I have/I've had braces.
[ ] I wear glasses.
[x] I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.(maybe. HAHA.)
[ ] I've been told I'm attractive by a complete stranger.
[ ] I have more than 2 piercings.
[ ] I have piercing in places besides my ears.
[ ] I have freckles.
[ ] I hate my dad.
[ ] I hate my mom.
[x] I have a brother.
[ ] I have a sister.
[x] I've sworn at my parents.( i think so)
[ ] I've run away from home.
[ ] I've been kicked out of the house.
[x] My biological parents are together.(?!)
[ ] I have a sibling less than one year old.
[x] I want to have kids someday.
[ ] I've had children.
[ ] I've lost a child.
[x] I'm in school.
[ ] I have a job.
[x] I've fallen asleep at work/school.
[ ] I almost always do my homework.
[x] I've missed a week or more of school.
[ ] I've been on the Honor Roll within the last 2 years
[ ] I failed more than 1 class last year.
[ ] I've stolen something from my job.
[ ] I've been fired.
[ ] I've slipped out an "lol" in a spoken conversation.
[x] Disney movies still make me cry.(i cry easily(: )
[ ] I've peed from laughing.
[x] I've snorted while laughing.( i dont know if u count that snorting though)
[x] I've laughed so hard I've cried.
[ ] I've glued my hand to something.
[ ] I've had my pants rip in public.
[ ] I was born with a disease/impairment.
[ ] I've gotten stitches/staples.
[ ] I've broken a bone.
[ ] I've had my tonsils removed.
[x] I've sat in a doctors office/emergency room with a friend.
[ ] I've had my wisdom teeth removed.
[ ] I had a serious surgery.
[x] I've had chicken pox.
[ ] I was born in a different country.
[ ] I've driven over 200 miles in one day.
[x] I've been on a plane.
[ ] I've been to Canada.
[ ] I've been to Mexico.
[ ] I've been to Niagara Falls.
[ ] I've been to Japan.
[ ] I've celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[ ] I've been to Europe.
[ ] I've been to Africa.
[x] I've gotten lost in my city.
[ ] I've seen a shooting star. ( i hope i did)
[ ] I've wished on a shooting star.
[ ] I've seen a meteor shower
[ ] I've pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[x] I've kicked a guy.
[ ] I've been to a casino.
[ ] I've been skydiving.
[ ] I've played spin the bottle. (huh?!)
[ ] I've drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
[ ] I've crashed a car.
[ ] I've been Skiing.
[ ] I've been in a play.
[ ] I've met someone in person from myspace.
[ ] I've caught a snowflake on my tongue.
[ ] I've seen the Northern lights.
[x] I've sat on a roof top at night.
[x] I've played a prank on someone.
[x] I've ridden in a taxi.
[ ] I've seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[x] I've eaten sushi.
[x] I miss someone right now.
[x] I have a fear of abandonment.
[x] I've done something I promised someone else I wouldn't.
[x] I've done something I promised myself I wouldn't.
[ ] I've snuck out of my house.
[x] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[x] I've cheated while playing a game.
[ ] I've cheated on a test.
[x] I've run a red light.
[x] I've hurt myself on purpose.( what kind of hurt do u mean??)
[x] I've woken up crying.
[x] I treasure my friends.
[x] I think of others before myself.
[x] All of those are answered honestly.

1.The person who tagged you is:QI AN
2.Your relationship with her is: best frens<3
3.Your 5 impressions of her:
nice, caring, thoughtful, funny, someone always there 4 u, in short: one of the best of all the great frens i had
4.The most memorable thing she has done for you:
helping me out with smthing( shhhhh.)
5.The most memorable thing she has said to you:
hmmm.
6.If she is your lover, you will:
she wont be. we all know the reason why! haha!
7. If she is your lover, the thing she has to improve on will be:
less blur( haha. both of us need improvement on tt huh?! just tt i m worse. ha)
8.If she becomes your enemy, you will:
i dont think she will ever be(:
9. If she becomes your enemy, the reasons will be:
believe she wont ever be(:
10.The most desired thing to do for her now is:
make sure she will be happy always with JW**( awwww)
11. Your overall impression of her is:
shes one of the best frens ever.
12.How you think people around you feel about you:
i dont know :O
13. The characteristics you love about yourself:
friendly, caring(:
14. On the contrary, the characteristics you hate about yourself is:
like to daydream n blurrr):
15.The most ideal person you wanna be:
i dont know?! i find being myself the best(:
16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
thank you<3
17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
( although mostly qian alr mentioned, but watever(: )
1. qi an
2. sam
3. Col
4. jae
5. julia
6. drey
7. looi han
8. jolene
9. rachel
10. _____

18.Who is no.6 having relationship with?
no one. i guess.HAHA!
19. Is no.9 a male or female?
wth. female la.
20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
all i can say is, omg. n come on, TRUST(:
21. What is no.2 studying about?
huh?! i dont understand this ques.
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
oh. last night(:
23. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
i dont remember her liking any music band though :O
24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
yep(:
26. Will you woo no.3?
omg. no way. i know we are both straight. haha.
27. How about no.7?
NO WAY. as in seriously. she has been my best fren for quite a few years liao k!!
28. Is no.4 single?
:O
29. What is the surname of no.5?
koh
30. What 's the hobby of no.10?
hmmm(:
31. does no.5 and 9 get along well?
please. they dont even know each other. haha.
32. Where is no.2 studying at?
TKGS(:
33. Talk something casually about no.1.
???!!
34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
obviously not. shes my best fren la<3
35. Where does no.9 live at?
wan tho ave. if i m not wrong?!
36. What colour does no.4 like ?
i know she LOVES red(:
37. Are no.5 and 1 best friend?
yeah(:
38. Does no.1 have any pets?
no.
39. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
hmm. possible. after all so many guys chasing after her. HAHA(:
40. What is no. 10 doing now?
hmmm. haha?