Beyond me
i miss everyone terribly.
sooo terribly.
i cant believe i m saying this,
but,
I WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
no.
its not the lessons i m looking 4ward to.
certainly.
last time in primary school,
weekends are the time of the week i look 4ward to most.
now.
i dread weekends.
just one day into the hols n i start groaning like hell.
my mum is trying her best to survive my groaning( i guess!)
imagine how much effort it takes for me to survive the hols till now.
omg.
so what if we have trg??
its still different.
somehow.
its different from the fun we have in school.
gosh.
sam,
i dont laugh n smile that often now too.
in fact,
I HARDLY LAUGH.
except for the times when i m so bored,
i start daydreaming,
or think abt funny moments,
that i start laughing to myself.
n thats when my mum will say:
" aiyo. i very worried for you leh. one of this days,
u r going to end up in woodbridge hospital!!"
-_-"
thats the result i get from rotting at home.
wth.
anyways,
the bright side!
out 2moro.
YAY!((:
i seriously miss everyone...
-
me: " aiya. u surely never hear of my pri sch before la. its a convent sch."
*silence, after a while
"OHHH. ITS NUNS ONE RITE??!!SHAVE HAIR AWAY WAN!!!"
me:" NO LA!! YOU IDIOT OR WHAT??!! I TELL U ALOT TIMES ALR RITE!!
I DONT WANT TO BE A NUN!!!"
hahahaha.
thank you(:
for making me laugh!!
lets both not be nuns k.
cause i dont like u without ur hair( its funny when i imagine u without ur hair!!)
n i want my hair too!!(:
but anyways,
if i ever become a nun one day( u never know!)
i will pull u along k!!
since u have so much knowledge on them that
u wanna brief me on them.
haha.
handwritten messages make me laugh like shit(:
-
6, 18
i emphasise:
I STAY ON THE 18TH FLOOR.
i love my home<3
i have the laughter of a 6 year old.
i love the number six.
cause of my birthday<3
numbers can drive ppl crazy(:
-
i just found out smthing over the last few days,
which is:
THEY ARE SIMPLY SOOO CUTE,FUNNY N ADORABLE!!!
unexpected 4 their age.
just thinking abt their behaviour makes me laugh.
HAHAHAHA.
-
i will blog abt everyone too when i have the time(:
(jae)
JIAXIN-
-sighs- When I typed your name, countless things just came back to me. Random memories, phonecalls, getting into trouble together(: The first time I really talked to you was when I asked you if you knew Aiwei, cause the way you ate in class really reminded me of her. Anyway, thanks for talking it out with me about oyj, about Jace, about so many people. I still think you're... Impossible! (: You are super blur can. Thanks for talking to me about scary people, people that might kill you, people that might stalk you, everybody! (: I really love talking on the phone to you cause you're super mad. And hahah. Remember okay, you owe me a dongbang-related present from Taiwan, and you owe me chocos for Valentines' Day next year. I have to think of something to give you now, or maybe I'll just give you- CHOCOLATES. HAHA. Okay, so many things happened with you, I just can't list it all out, anymore(: Really, it's too much. Too many memories exist, until I can't remember. Really, I just can't list it all out(: Aish. Seriously. You should really stop driving us all crazy with your pronunciation. "OH SHEEEEET." "BEEEETCH." "DAMN PEEEEEESED CAN!" Seriously.
(sam)
Some giggly freak called Teng Jia Xin who speaks in the weirdest ways, makes no sense and have the biggest tumbler anyone has ever known of.
-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA(:
LOVE YOU ALL(:
Sunday, November 2, 2008
AWWW.
i miss everyone terribly.
sooo terribly.
i cant believe i m saying this,
but,
I WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
no.
its not the lessons i m looking 4ward to.
certainly.
last time in primary school,
weekends are the time of the week i look 4ward to most.
now.
i dread weekends.
just one day into the hols n i start groaning like hell.
my mum is trying her best to survive my groaning( i guess!)
imagine how much effort it takes for me to survive the hols till now.
omg.
so what if we have trg??
its still different.
somehow.
its different from the fun we have in school.
gosh.
sam,
i dont laugh n smile that often now too.
in fact,
I HARDLY LAUGH.
except for the times when i m so bored,
i start daydreaming,
or think abt funny moments,
that i start laughing to myself.
n thats when my mum will say:
" aiyo. i very worried for you leh. one of this days,
u r going to end up in woodbridge hospital!!"
-_-"
thats the result i get from rotting at home.
wth.
anyways,
the bright side!
out 2moro.
YAY!((:
i seriously miss everyone...
-
me: " aiya. u surely never hear of my pri sch before la. its a convent sch."
*silence, after a while
"OHHH. ITS NUNS ONE RITE??!!SHAVE HAIR AWAY WAN!!!"
me:" NO LA!! YOU IDIOT OR WHAT??!! I TELL U ALOT TIMES ALR RITE!!
I DONT WANT TO BE A NUN!!!"
hahahaha.
thank you(:
for making me laugh!!
lets both not be nuns k.
cause i dont like u without ur hair( its funny when i imagine u without ur hair!!)
n i want my hair too!!(:
but anyways,
if i ever become a nun one day( u never know!)
i will pull u along k!!
since u have so much knowledge on them that
u wanna brief me on them.
haha.
handwritten messages make me laugh like shit(:
-
6, 18
i emphasise:
I STAY ON THE 18TH FLOOR.
i love my home<3
i have the laughter of a 6 year old.
i love the number six.
cause of my birthday<3
numbers can drive ppl crazy(:
-
i just found out smthing over the last few days,
which is:
THEY ARE SIMPLY SOOO CUTE,FUNNY N ADORABLE!!!
unexpected 4 their age.
just thinking abt their behaviour makes me laugh.
HAHAHAHA.
-
i will blog abt everyone too when i have the time(:
(jae)
JIAXIN-
-sighs- When I typed your name, countless things just came back to me. Random memories, phonecalls, getting into trouble together(: The first time I really talked to you was when I asked you if you knew Aiwei, cause the way you ate in class really reminded me of her. Anyway, thanks for talking it out with me about oyj, about Jace, about so many people. I still think you're... Impossible! (: You are super blur can. Thanks for talking to me about scary people, people that might kill you, people that might stalk you, everybody! (: I really love talking on the phone to you cause you're super mad. And hahah. Remember okay, you owe me a dongbang-related present from Taiwan, and you owe me chocos for Valentines' Day next year. I have to think of something to give you now, or maybe I'll just give you- CHOCOLATES. HAHA. Okay, so many things happened with you, I just can't list it all out, anymore(: Really, it's too much. Too many memories exist, until I can't remember. Really, I just can't list it all out(: Aish. Seriously. You should really stop driving us all crazy with your pronunciation. "OH SHEEEEET." "BEEEETCH." "DAMN PEEEEEESED CAN!" Seriously.
(sam)
Some giggly freak called Teng Jia Xin who speaks in the weirdest ways, makes no sense and have the biggest tumbler anyone has ever known of.
-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA(:
LOVE YOU ALL(: