<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7534125595703182843?origin\x3dhttp://thepath-inlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




life; links!; memories


Beyond me



Thursday, November 13, 2008
every minute that pass,
as the time draws nearer,
my heart just keep on beating faster...

i suck at one handed passes :S


- taken from sam's blog

Ms. Lee was totally hilarious.
Because there were 13 people, Nurul came to do three-men with Jia Xin and I.
I think we were actually considered quite fast, for three-men! (So proud, so proud. HAHA.)Alright.
Since we have three, the later activities will require one of us to repeat-
And that person, would be me.
So I did with Nurul, first, then I had to repeat with Jia Xin.
Suddenly Ms. Lee came up to me and asked me to stop.

"Sam, stop. I do with Jia Xin."

I was very much surprised, but even more amused.
So, I, of course, obediently followed her instructions.
Everyone was staring at the two.
It was an...interesting sight.
(I was trying reeeeally hard not to laugh.)

-taken from sam's blog

up till now,
i still dont get the humour, or shld i say, why is it funny.
HAHAHAHAH.
i guess i will have to wonder slowly then~~
((:

-

we no longer communicate that often.
we no longer meet that often.
we no longer say those words to each other that often.
perhaps.
its all those reasons.
i hope it will blow over.
dont let the end reach us soon...

-

thank you(: