Beyond me
-
All this time I was wasting
Hoping you would come around
I've been giving out chances every time
And all you do is let me down
-
its all just an illusion.
after all,
it isnt over yet.
im going through it,
once more.
the cycle just keeps repeating,
when can it come to a stop?
-
This is the last straw
Don't wanna hurt anymore
-
bridging today.
haha, it was quite okay?
(:
thanks daphne for lending me your pinafore for this few days
your pinafore brings back memories of my pri sch days
HAHAHAHAHA.
-
And you can say that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did before
You're not sorry
Looking so innocent
I might believe you if I didn't know
Could've loved you all my life
If you hadn't left me waiting in the cold
-
i love ikea's food(:
yum.
-
And you got your share of secrets
And I'm tired of being last to know
And now you're asking me to listen
Cause it's worked each time before
-
meatballs and chicken wings!
(:
argh, i have to take note of what im eating nowadays,
its getting out of hand.
save me before something disastrous happens
:/
-
You had me falling for you honey
And it never would've gone away, no
You used to shine so bright
But I watched all of it fade
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
cant you tell how much this yearning is making my heart ache-
All this time I was wasting
Hoping you would come around
I've been giving out chances every time
And all you do is let me down
-
its all just an illusion.
after all,
it isnt over yet.
im going through it,
once more.
the cycle just keeps repeating,
when can it come to a stop?
-
This is the last straw
Don't wanna hurt anymore
-
bridging today.
haha, it was quite okay?
(:
thanks daphne for lending me your pinafore for this few days
your pinafore brings back memories of my pri sch days
HAHAHAHAHA.
-
And you can say that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did before
You're not sorry
Looking so innocent
I might believe you if I didn't know
Could've loved you all my life
If you hadn't left me waiting in the cold
-
i love ikea's food(:
yum.
-
And you got your share of secrets
And I'm tired of being last to know
And now you're asking me to listen
Cause it's worked each time before
-
meatballs and chicken wings!
(:
argh, i have to take note of what im eating nowadays,
its getting out of hand.
save me before something disastrous happens
:/
-
You had me falling for you honey
And it never would've gone away, no
You used to shine so bright
But I watched all of it fade