Beyond me
thanks for being such a wonderful great fren!
<33333333333333333
jaejoong loves you(:
( your favourite colour(: )
-
'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go
i didnt want you to let me go,
but the truth hurts and i know it,
when its time to let go,
just do it
Saturday, March 7, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAPHNE!thanks for being such a wonderful great fren!
<33333333333333333
jaejoong loves you(:
( your favourite colour(: )
-
'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go
i didnt want you to let me go,
but the truth hurts and i know it,
when its time to let go,
just do it