Beyond me
A mega huge rainbow for you. Yay!
If I got a dollar for every time I thought of you, I'd already become a multi-millionaire.
-
Hahahah, im damn bored now, that's why i turned to this as a last resort Jia Xin!
LOL. don't kill me.
:D
I suddenly lost the inspiration to write stuff here.
-
Hey girl, whats your name
I think I caught you looking my way
Do you wanna know how to get me all to your own (...)
-
HAHAHA. sorry. that was just random.
I'm really damn bored now.
-
Yay. i love everybody.
Minus teachers who booked me for trivial matters like "trying to feed my poor stomach" and "forgetting to bring my G TB."
and.
__________________________________________________________
-
(: yay jia xin.
love,
Z.
Friday, March 6, 2009
A mega huge rainbow for you. Yay!If I got a dollar for every time I thought of you, I'd already become a multi-millionaire.
-
Hahahah, im damn bored now, that's why i turned to this as a last resort Jia Xin!
LOL. don't kill me.
:D
I suddenly lost the inspiration to write stuff here.
-
Hey girl, whats your name
I think I caught you looking my way
Do you wanna know how to get me all to your own (...)
-
HAHAHA. sorry. that was just random.
I'm really damn bored now.
-
Yay. i love everybody.
Minus teachers who booked me for trivial matters like "trying to feed my poor stomach" and "forgetting to bring my G TB."
and.
__________________________________________________________
-
(: yay jia xin.
love,
Z.