Beyond me
woke up,
then went to the bus stop to collect the sec 2
books from yvonne.
gee, thanks<3
my dear senior seemed more humorous
make me laugh like hell
and her dressing sense like... changed.
hahah.
then cant really recognise her.
dressing so much more different from the last time i went out with her:O
apparently,
last night while discussing what time i need to meet her at bus stop,
she thinks im crazy and needs to go to the mental hospital
cause i laugh at the slightest thing.
whoa.
whatever la(:
then after collecting the bks then went to buy breakfast-
wait, at 1pm,
it shouldnt be breakfast anymore:/
aiya.
then after that coco, elliot, aunt kal came over
but i was still on the phone with jaime,
having a really misleading(to others) conversation((:
HAHAHAHA.
then after that play with coco, elliot and bro??!!
whoa.
AT THE PLAYGROUND can.
i was like huh??!!
when they all started to run to the playground.
although the playground thingy seem quite firm since it was big after all,
but seeing a thirteen year old there will be rather...
anyways,
while playing,
i was really afraid i will hit my head or what whenever i climb or what shit.
cause the structure was like really short leh.
whoa.
REVIVING CHILDHOOD MEMORIES<3
had a really fun time playing soccer((:
yeah.
shit.
trg tomorrow.
torture can.
i dont want):
-
"Joy's Christmas party today!
Veryveryvery funny.
Played some weird card game which Jia Xin totally sucks at cause she ALWAYS messes up.
But then again-
I wasn't pairing with her-
So-
(:
But.
I still love her.
Although she is super slow and seriously blur and...and...and...terribly stupid.
But.
I still love her.
And I love the way she is so amazed by the fact that I can read upside-down. "
-from sam's blog
simply just kept laughing when reading this part.
I AM NOT THAT BAD LA.
hahahah(:
yeah, i dont like that game.
the rules all that cant get in my head.
hahha.
i still dont get how someone can read upside down:O
-
for once, i dont want to have anything to do with you...
Thursday, December 18, 2008
today there was nothing much?woke up,
then went to the bus stop to collect the sec 2
books from yvonne.
gee, thanks<3
my dear senior seemed more humorous
make me laugh like hell
and her dressing sense like... changed.
hahah.
then cant really recognise her.
dressing so much more different from the last time i went out with her:O
apparently,
last night while discussing what time i need to meet her at bus stop,
she thinks im crazy and needs to go to the mental hospital
cause i laugh at the slightest thing.
whoa.
whatever la(:
then after collecting the bks then went to buy breakfast-
wait, at 1pm,
it shouldnt be breakfast anymore:/
aiya.
then after that coco, elliot, aunt kal came over
but i was still on the phone with jaime,
having a really misleading(to others) conversation((:
HAHAHAHA.
then after that play with coco, elliot and bro??!!
whoa.
AT THE PLAYGROUND can.
i was like huh??!!
when they all started to run to the playground.
although the playground thingy seem quite firm since it was big after all,
but seeing a thirteen year old there will be rather...
anyways,
while playing,
i was really afraid i will hit my head or what whenever i climb or what shit.
cause the structure was like really short leh.
whoa.
REVIVING CHILDHOOD MEMORIES<3
had a really fun time playing soccer((:
yeah.
shit.
trg tomorrow.
torture can.
i dont want):
-
"Joy's Christmas party today!
Veryveryvery funny.
Played some weird card game which Jia Xin totally sucks at cause she ALWAYS messes up.
But then again-
I wasn't pairing with her-
So-
(:
But.
I still love her.
Although she is super slow and seriously blur and...and...and...terribly stupid.
But.
I still love her.
And I love the way she is so amazed by the fact that I can read upside-down. "
-from sam's blog
simply just kept laughing when reading this part.
I AM NOT THAT BAD LA.
hahahah(:
yeah, i dont like that game.
the rules all that cant get in my head.
hahha.
i still dont get how someone can read upside down:O
-
for once, i dont want to have anything to do with you...