Beyond me
YOU ARE SUCH A STUPID DEMENTED IDIOT.
Ahah :D
today Colette and I walking to catch up with Julia etc.
Jiaxin was like waiting for us. And she tied AAALLLL her hair up today.
So we didnt recognise her.
I was thinking " Who is that stupid girl, keep looking at me and Colette..."
And then after awhile, Colette and I walked by her and she followed us.
THEN, we realised it was Jiaxin.
She was staring at us like an idiot! ahahah.
okay. OKAY. JIAXIN. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY.
YOU ARE GNA SAY THAT I BULLY YOU AND CALL YOU AN IDIOT AGAIN.
AND YOU ARE GNA SAY THAT DONGBANG IS BAAADDDD :(
okay. I tell you nowwww.
I didnt mean what i said okay :D
So you cannot say db is bad. AHAH.
-taken from dapnhe blog
whatever k. whatever.
hahahah.
u make it sound as though i like got ALLLOOOOTTTT hair to tie up like tt.
wahaha ;D
i m glad u noe wat i m gonna say(:
but i m still gonna say that u r a bully.
cose you go puullllllll my shoe out):
meanie.
by the way, i noe how to write db in korean liao.
wahaha.
i smart ma(:
-
okay. i dunno for the next few weeks will i still be posting anot laa.
see got time first anot.
i dun like exams.
study.
study.
study.
omg.
can die.
i wan funnnnnnn.
I.WAN.EXAMS.QUICKLY.OVER.
(:
BYE.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
I told Jiaxin I was going to post this:YOU ARE SUCH A STUPID DEMENTED IDIOT.
Ahah :D
today Colette and I walking to catch up with Julia etc.
Jiaxin was like waiting for us. And she tied AAALLLL her hair up today.
So we didnt recognise her.
I was thinking " Who is that stupid girl, keep looking at me and Colette..."
And then after awhile, Colette and I walked by her and she followed us.
THEN, we realised it was Jiaxin.
She was staring at us like an idiot! ahahah.
okay. OKAY. JIAXIN. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY.
YOU ARE GNA SAY THAT I BULLY YOU AND CALL YOU AN IDIOT AGAIN.
AND YOU ARE GNA SAY THAT DONGBANG IS BAAADDDD :(
okay. I tell you nowwww.
I didnt mean what i said okay :D
So you cannot say db is bad. AHAH.
-taken from dapnhe blog
whatever k. whatever.
hahahah.
u make it sound as though i like got ALLLOOOOTTTT hair to tie up like tt.
wahaha ;D
i m glad u noe wat i m gonna say(:
but i m still gonna say that u r a bully.
cose you go puullllllll my shoe out):
meanie.
by the way, i noe how to write db in korean liao.
wahaha.
i smart ma(:
-
okay. i dunno for the next few weeks will i still be posting anot laa.
see got time first anot.
i dun like exams.
study.
study.
study.
omg.
can die.
i wan funnnnnnn.
I.WAN.EXAMS.QUICKLY.OVER.
(:
BYE.